Interesting article

mollz007
on 9/14/14 2:14 am
VSG on 02/20/14

Found this on my facebook news feed today and thought it was pretty interesting, especially since I have lost a lot of weight too. I can definitely identify with a lot of the things she says. I do have some loose skin on my stomach and arms, but it doesn't bother me too much. I would much rather have excess skin than the extra fat. I am not sure if I will ever have plastic surgery. At this point, the extra skin isn't enough of an issue for me to want to go through another surgery and recovery, so we will see.

Also I liked how she talked about the number on the scale mattering less and less. Like her, I am still clinically obese, but I fee so much healthier now, and even though I do want to make it to goal obviously, I am not too worried about rushing to get there, ya know? I dont even weigh myself nearly as much anymore.

Anyway, heres the link. I am interested to hear what people think. http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/01/health/irpt-weight-loss-shannon-britton/index.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_health+%28RSS%3A+Health%29#

check out my blog!

JakeLC
on 9/14/14 2:59 am

I have not read the article but that is my stance right now before losing the weight ( once again),  feeling better about myself and feeling healthier. I hope that the excess skin does not bother me too much and I can live with it.  I  am not against have work done but I think I will not feel I have to have it.  We'll see.  Thanks for the article. 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 73 views