This is hard for me to share...but I need advice

DIAMOND33
on 1/15/15 9:07 am - CHICAGO, IL

HI I YOU STILL HAVE THE CHANCE TO REACH YOUR GOALS BECAUSE YOUR ONLY WHAT 3MOS OUT OF SURGERY SO DON'T BEAT YOURSELF UP . THINGS ONLY GET HARDER I'M 5YRS OUT AND IT'S STILL A BIG STRUGGLE I GO UP AND DOWN EVEN WHEN I'M WINNING I STILL FEEL LIKE I'M LOSING SO YOUR OK KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB YOUR WLS IS THE VSG AND I HAD THE GB BUT STILL THE SAME WLS KEEP YOUR HEAD UP .....

Carolyn W.
on 1/16/15 2:59 am

First off, I commend you for reaching out for support! A lot of people are probably too scared of the backlash that others might give on here. By the post, I can tell you are really committed to making this work. I would say to not do the liquid diet, but to aim more towards the protein and water. The liquid diet is more of a liver shrinking diet (from what I've heard not sure if this is 100% correct) but the protein helps the weight come off. You're still really early on in the process and I know that if you stick to it, this will work for you! You haven't lost your window of opportunity so don't get too stressed about that! Just try to remove any trigger foods from your house because it's easy to eat things that are right there. If you have a craving and it isn't in the house, it will make you think twice about going out to get it and it won't be as much of an impulse decision to eat it. Pinterest also has a ton of great recipes that are low carb/high protein! 

Moat916
on 1/16/15 3:25 am - Simpsonville, SC

You can do it, I know you can!!  just take everything one step at a time.  

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 101 views