Nothing has a hold on your mind that you cannot break free of

MayPenGirl
on 1/27/15 10:27 pm - Atlanta, GA
VSG on 04/03/13

There are two things over which you have complete dominion, authority and control – your mind and your mouth.  – Molefi Asante

Your mind is an instrument. A precious gift to be valued and cared for. You are not always in control of what goes in your mind, but only you can determine what stays there. If you allow negativity to pervade in your mind, you will produce that negativity with your mouth. Your mouth is the mechanism that reveals how well you care for your mind. The conditions in your life stem from the most dominant thoughts of which you speak. Nothing has a hold on your mind that you cannot break free of. Since your mind will respond to what is said to you, speak to the conditions in your life. When they are wanted, give thanks. When they are unwanted, demand they change.

I Am in control of my mind and mouth.  – Iyanla Vanzant

Surgery date - 04/03/13; Goal date - 11/10/13 (I reached goal in 31 weeks & 4 days)

Highest weight 261  SW 258  GW 150   M1 -26  M2 -14  M3 -10  M4 -12  M5 -13  M6 -12  M7 -11  M8 -10  In maintenance since November 2013  HT- 5'6"  

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views