Whatcha eating Today VSGers? Sunday, 4/15/2018

yvonnef1964
on 4/15/18 12:15 pm
VSG on 08/11/14

We got freezing rain and sleet last night so it was icy this morning.

Qotd 4th of July is bad for me, my mom died July 5 unexpectedly. Wintertime is hard on me, it makes my depression worse.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D chicken breast and asparagus

Have a good day

AnnieG522
on 4/15/18 1:36 pm
VSG on 10/05/17

QOTD: Do you have a "bad" time of year? When is it and what makes it bad for you? My father (and BFF) died in mid-October, on my mother's birthday. So October is hard; but then I met my lovely husband, and his birthday is the 13th of October...so a somber/happy/thoughtful time, maybe more than bad.

Food has not been my friend this few days; I am trying all my de-stress moves but my tension is in my tummy, as it always has been. Took lots of naps yesterday, which seemed to help today be better.

B = 2 Canadian bacon, 1/4 homemade waffle

S = 1/2 deli turkey, low fat provolone on Mountain Sprout bread

S = Jolly Time Healthy Pop 100

D = 1/4 C shredded bariatric barbecued pork, 1/2 sweet potato

Bedtime = depends on how I feel, but probably Oikos Zero vanilla.

I see the bariatric doctor tomorrow, but expect a good report.

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

(deactivated member)
on 4/15/18 1:46 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

Hey all. Today has been crazy crazy all over the place which is the worst kind of day for me. Helped a family friend and have been out in this horrible cold weather all day. I did this morning have a coffee date which was nice. Coffee shops aren't really my thing, but this place was super cool and "hip" things I do not feel I am lol! The coffee was meh, but the art in the shop was cool. Though, thanks to this busy busy day my food is also subpar.

Breakfast- I did a protein shake, Peach premier protein

Lunch- Family friend wanted to eat McDonald's. I bought a 4 piece nugget and ate three of them, didn't taste good.

Dinner- 3oz beef plate, leftovers from bbq

To try and up my calories and protein for the day, may either do ANOTHER shake, or a protein bar :/ calories are so low today.

Rough Totals: 627 Cal, 39carbs if I choose protein bar, 81g protein.

mmsmom
on 4/15/18 2:22 pm - Woburn, MA

OMG, it's sooo cold - like middle of winter cold.

QOTD: My mother died the day before my birthday, my mother in law the day before my anniversary and my father the day before that (all different years, of course). Luckily this doesn't depress me, even though I do miss them all.

B: over easy egg, toast

L: chips and mont jack cheese with salsa

D: leftover chicken in a wine/lemon sauce

E: just walked in the cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

VSG on 04/28/2014

Kjnelson
on 4/15/18 11:09 pm - AK
VSG on 10/11/17

QOTD: no particular time is worse than any other. I do look forward to longer days as the darkness in an Alaska winter can get hard.

working on eating what I plan for the day. I have gone off script the past few days and my calories have been more on a maintenance level and not in lose weight mode. Doesn't help when I come home and find gelato in the freezer. Or someone makes a breakfast that I love but don't need.

B- 1 slice French toast with a little syrup, half Premier Protein shake.

L- 4 ounces of lean ground beef patty

D- 4 ounces chicken breast, bell pepper and onions

S- 2 cups popcorn, 3/4 cup gelato

HW: 285. SW: 269. CW: 225

VSG on 10/11/2017

Not going to quit on myself.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 70 views