Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Monday, February 4, 2019

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 2/4/19 9:14 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

I hope you all had a great weekend! We have finally settled into a warm weather pattern and have a couple of events this week leading up to DD's arrival on Sunday. So hopefully it will be a better week than last.

QOTD: What form of public transportation do you prefer? I prefer air travel except for the airport part of it. I like to get places fast. Though taking a ferry to places where one can is quite enjoyable (on a good weather day).

2 Years 10 months post-op (maintaining below goal for 2 years, 2 months)

Always lots of coffee...

B: eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: Deli chicken and cottage cheese

D: leftover taco stuffed green peppers (yummm)

S: sweetened cottage cheese

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Kristi T.
on 2/4/19 9:28 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! I am glad you finally warmed up Liz, hopefully it will continue for DD's visit!

It is zero degrees and blizzarding right now. This is pretty much what winter is like here in February, so why am I surprised?:-)

Spent Super Bowl Sunday with my uncle at his assisted living facility, we had dinner in the dining room and met his new 92 year old neighbor. I am glad my uncle has someone who loves to talk as much as he does!

QOTD-Since flying out of where I live takes many layovers and transfers, I am not a fan of flying. I agree, though getting somewhere fast is heavenly! I like the ferry as well Liz. Anytime I am in Seattle, I will get on one just for the ride:-)

B-1/2 Quest bar, coffee

L-Turkey/cheese rollup, 1/2 apple with Sunbutter

S-Hot tea

D-Pot roast, green beans

E-?

Have a good Monday!

mmsmom
on 2/4/19 11:01 am - Woburn, MA

Good morning, Liz and all! Tired today after staying up late to watch the Patriots WIN!!

QOTD: I don't like flying, but do love getting somewhere fast so I'll do it. I like to take a cruise ship, trains are fun too.

B: bought a bagel, it was gross so I threw it away. At some pb and Stacy's pita chips

L: Hummus and yellow pepper

D: wings

E: it's like 50 here so I walked at lunch and already hit over 10K steps!

VSG on 04/28/2014

Kays
on 2/4/19 2:25 pm
VSG on 12/18/17

Hello all- the weekend is officially over but the good weather continues! I'm not a football fan so I did no****ch the Super Bowl. I spent the day catching up on my laundry.

QOTD: I prefer to fly. I always have more time to "vacation" when I take a flight. I don't mind flying and I like wondering around the airport stores. Occasionally when I'm in a larger city I will take the public bus- sometimes it's easier than driving and paying for parking. It's also a good way to sightsee!

M1: egg cheese bacon omelet

M2: provolone/turkey/roast beef roll ups

M3: Ground turkey w sphagetti squash and cheddar

S: hummus and baby peppers

(deactivated member)
on 2/4/19 2:47 pm

QOTD: What form of public transportation do you prefer?

Air travel is also my preference unless the journey is the trip. Then, I love train travel. The nostalgia and romance of it are compelling for me. I find the sound of the train wheels on the rails soothing in the repetition. These days, Amtrak has power on board and berths, while astonishingly expensive, make the trip quite nice.

Hot Tea

B: Tomato soup with parmesan cheese and chicken sausage

L: Avocado Toast with Dave's Killer Good Seed Bread and Lemon Pepper Chicken and Salsa

D: Probably shrimp with roasted tomatoes and herbed feta

dhcrews
on 2/20/19 10:03 am

HI Liz, I'm new to this group. My question is how do you sweeten cottage cheese? I like cottage cheese and I plan on eating it just as soon as I can. I'm just starting the soft food stage. I'm starting stage 3.

Thank you,

Donna

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 2/20/19 4:10 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

I use Jordan's skinny syrups to sweeten it. I'm a lover of cottage cheese and use it many ways. Good luck to you!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views