PRE-REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR THE ONE AND ONLY 2008 RUBY CRUISES CRUISE...

tmn9761
on 8/4/07 5:59 am - New Port Richey, FL

Let us hear from you!  Go to www.rubycruises.com, and in the upper right hand corner, you may pre-register (at no cost) for next year’s cruise!  It will be once again on Mariner of the Seas, sailing on a week long adventure to the Western Caribbean (Labadee, Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman and Cozumel) from Port Canaveral, near Orlando . 

For pricing and information, click on my profile and check out my latest blog. To date, we have nearly 200 OH’ers registered for this cruise!  WOW!  You’ll see lots of familiar faces, and some new ones too!  We currently have bariatric surgeons, a plastic surgeon, a bariatric coordinator, a nutritionist, and a fitness instructor joining in for next year’s activities.  BUT…..this is also your cruise VACATION, and a chance to meet, mingle and CELEBRATE with your fellow WLS’ers!! 

ALL are welcome – pre-op’s, post-op’s, of ALL TYPES of WLS, family members and friends, so fill out your pre-registration form today!

Watch the board for more information and updates coming SOON!!

Check out my profile for pictures of MARINER OF THE SEAS from a cruise I did with my family in 12/04, and from just two weeks ago when I did an inspection tour for this year's CRUISE TO LOSE!  Make sure you check out the pictures of the Royal Promenade, ROCK CLIMBING WALL(!!!!), 18-Hole Mini Golf Course, ICE SKATING RINK (again, !!!!!!) among other points of interest!  The Royal Promenade has café’s and bistro’s, and Promenade Cabins overlooking the “main street” – these areas are actually “Inside cabins” retrofitted with a picture window overlooking the promenade!  NO OTHER CRUISE LINE offers such a great, inexpensive alternative to what would otherwise be an “Inside”!!  Each day there are various activities here, including parades, parties (70’s and 80’s parties, Mardi Gras, etc.), and while at sea, the shops along the mall are open for business!

Go to www.rubycruises.com to PRE-REGISTER – upper right hand corner.  If you have any questions, you may PM me here, email me at [email protected], or call me TOLL FREE at 866-685-RUBY (7829). 

Don’t miss the boat!  C’mon and join in the FUN!!!  Talk to you SOON, and see you ONBOARD!  Remember to watch here for UPDATES!   ~ Terri

~ Terri - Come on and CRUISE TO LOSE with us!

Most Active