A question for ya

pperkins
on 8/6/04 6:41 am - Gervias, OR
Hey all, Well, I home (briefly) from the writer's conference this week, and I've been asked to submit an article to a businesswomen's magazine regarding weight in the workplace. I'm hoping ya'all can help, lol. Both men and women can chime in here. Here are the survey questions, you can reply here or email them to me. No names will be used in the article, but please let me know in what type of industry you work: 1. What were/are your top 5 frustrations with being overweight in the workplace? 2. What have been the top 5 advantages of your weight loss as it pertains to your work environment? (Or, if you're pre-op, what are you looking forward to?) 3. If you would like, please share a personal story (remember, no names will be used unless you ask me to) that relates to one of the above questions. 4. What would be your top 5 suggestions to women who are struggling with weight related issues in the workplace? Please feel free to add any comments, suggestions, or personal stories/tips you would like. Also, if you would be open to the possibility of having your before/after pictures in the article, please let me know. (This is NOT a requirement) Though this is not a faith-based article, please feel free to comment in that vein if you wish. Here's a chance to make our voices heard! Thanks so much everyone! Blessings! -Perry 358/325/272/210 Perry P. Perkins Christian Novelist Just Past Oysterville: Shoalwater Book One Read chapter one - (www) perryperkinsbooks.com
Most Active