new to WA boards!

gymmom33
on 3/22/11 10:38 am - Edgewood, WA
 Hey there~ My name is Diane and I normally lurk on the VSG forum but thought I would switch over to the WA boards and maybe meet some local people!  I had my surgery in November and everything is going great! Will be posting some pics soon. Would love to meet new friends!

HW 367 Start of liquid diet 342  SW 325  CW 199 GW 160
    Diane
rmv101575
on 3/22/11 10:53 am - WA
Hi Diane. I see you had Dr. Srikanth...I am halfway through my 6 month diet with him! He is so great. I would love to hear your experiences with him, since you have had the surgery, and obviously have had a great loss! Congrats 

I am currently living in Bothell, and would love to be able to chat with some locals. Are you on Facebook? My user name is rmk101575 and my email is [email protected].
~Ronda

LittleMissSunshine
on 3/22/11 10:59 am
Hey there,

I'm in WA too... Duvall.  I've got my initial consult with Dr. Chebli (also at Evergreen) on Thursday, so excited!  I'm usually on the VSG boards too as I'm trying to learn as much as I can leading up to the big day.

Anyway... just wanted to say hello :-).

Blog | Join me on HealthyWage | Friend me on MyFitnessPal

gymmom33
on 3/22/11 1:01 pm - Edgewood, WA
 Hey there! I tried to request you as a friend but your profile is set to private. Request me if you want!
Diane

Diane
gymmom33
on 3/22/11 1:02 pm - Edgewood, WA
 Hey Ronda...sent you a friend request.
Diane

Diane
Mrs-stick
on 3/23/11 7:57 am - Orting, WA
Hi Diane,
GREAT NAME!!!  I am in Orting. We all need to get together and have coffee ok maybe crystal light... xoxoxoxox Diane (also)
      I Like this quote I dislike this quoteWhy compare yourself with others? No one in the entire world can do a better job of being you than you.?

gymmom33
on 3/23/11 1:09 pm - Edgewood, WA
 I saw a funny post from bikerchikk the other day . She said we should all get together for lunch! We could just buy one and everyone share it!! ha ha!

Diane
Mrs-stick
on 3/23/11 1:34 pm - Orting, WA
hahaha lets do it!!!
      I Like this quote I dislike this quoteWhy compare yourself with others? No one in the entire world can do a better job of being you than you.?

Nascarfanjw
on 4/3/11 4:02 am - Olympia, WA
RNY on 08/10/10 with
Hi Diane,
  Nice to see you on the Washington Forum.  I had Roux-ny in August.  I am down 115 lbs since surgery.  I had my surgery on Ft. Lewis.  I live in Lacey, Wa.  Continued success in the future and maybe we will see you at the convention in Seattle this summer.   Jenny

gymmom33
on 4/5/11 12:08 pm - Edgewood, WA
 Hi Jenny~ I wish I was able to go to the convention but we already have camping reservations starting on July 16th over in Chelan. Its our yearly trip and we leave early Saturday morning. I was really considering going too, but forgot it overlaps with our reservations. Hope you guys have fun!

Diane
Most Active