Great News for the OH Seattle Event July 15-16!

Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 7/10/11 7:46 pm, edited 7/11/11 2:50 pm
DS on 09/27/23

Welcome to all of you who are coming to the Seattle event this coming Friday and Saturday. It has been my pleasure planning this event, and OH is very happy to have you!  While we are just days away, we wanted to list some old and NEW details.

- All registered event attendees for 2011 who are checked in by our staff will receive an entry into our drawing for a FREE OH Cruise, sailing on March 12, 2012! Details to be posted on the Main Forum June 30th, 2011.  

- OH Member Services Staff is sponsoring a discount code! EnterOH4Seattle for the deepest discount yet! $39 to get in.  Or be sure to track down your local OH support group leader, bariatric blogger or participating physicians for their codes.  Each code has different discounts and benefits, as well as is a great way to show your support for that code owner. 

- We will have Free unlimited photobooth photos, sponsored by Dr. Alberto Aceves.  In addition, Dr. Ross McMahon and Swedish Medical Center is sponsoring our closing party, with a Member Fashion Show, Dance Party and Karaoke!  

- There will be Free plastic surgery consultations , courtesy of Dr. Alejandro Quiroz.

We have received notice of the following door prizes from Seattle Event participants: 

-  Two Free bariatric surgery consultations, one Free varicose vein consultation, Puget Sound Surgical Center

-  Several signed copies of books by Chef Dave, Dr. Stapleton,  and Jean McMillan.

-  Two one year memberships to OAC, one Walk From Obesity cookbook

-  Two tickets for the 2012 WLSFA event in Las Vegas and one WLSFA logo necklace

-  One 30-day supply of Celebrate Vitamins, including multivitamin w/calcium & iron

-  Spa Gift Basket worth $100 from Franciscan Health System

-  Gift Basket from Virginia Mason Medical Center

-  Gift Basket from Wellesse Vitamins, Botanical Labs

-  Gift Basket from Pacific Nutrition and Wellness ,  and a complimentary workout counseling  session at their exhibit table

-  3 tiered large gift basket, Swedish Weight Loss Services

-  1 box of Protein Shakes from Premier Nutrition

-  8 OH Logo Blanket Throws,  2-1 Year OH Magazine Subscriptions, Contigo Water Bottles, 1 grab bag of prizes

-  3 Day supply of MonaVie RVL – Nutrition Shake Mix for each of our three drawings

Kim Gyurina, Event Manager

Rose-7
on 7/12/11 12:51 am
How many pre Reg people do you have so far???
1Blessed4life
on 7/12/11 12:27 pm
where & when, can you post the deatails & costs please.

View Full Size ImageView Full Size ImageView Full Size Image 
 HW: 260 / SW: 254 / CW: 140 on 01/15/13 Orig GW: 150             ~Jeremiah 29:11  

Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 7/12/11 1:33 pm
DS on 09/27/23
 Hello..please see the previous post about doorprizes!  A few hundred fun-loving people are coming, and I'm sure they'd like to meet you!

Please PM me for further details; I think we need to chat!

Thank you,
Kim

Kim Gyurina, Event Manager

Susan O.
on 7/13/11 12:00 pm - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Susan O.
on 7/13/11 12:01 pm - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
July 15 & 16 (This weekend!) at the Bellevue, WA Hyatt Regency. Please click on "Community" at the top of the page, then on events, and follow the "Fabulous in Seattle" link to register.
   If you need more info, please PM me.

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Most Active