OH Conference, Bellevue July 15 & 16th

Lisa O.
on 6/23/11 2:39 am - Snoqualmie, WA
Hi all!

I just want to remind everyone that the OH Conference is in Bellevue next month.  Check out the itinerary and list of guests by going to Community on the blue banner above, Events, Seattle. 

I went 2 years ago when I was newly post op and it was an amazing source of information for pre and post op patients.  It was also a ton of fun! 

Saturday is the main event  so if you can't make Friday, try for Saturday.  Your admission gives you in and out access for both days.

I especially enjoyed the breakout sessions that cover everything from plastic surgery, revisions, exercise, nutrition and a variety of other topics. 

I hope to see you there!

Lisa O.

Lap Band surgery Nov. 2008, SW 335. Lost 116 lbs.  LB removal May 2013 gained 53 lbs. Revisied to RNY October 14, 2013, new SW 275.

Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 6/29/11 9:49 am
DS on 09/27/23
 Thanks Lisa, for posting about the Seattle Event!  It's going to be great...we have so many bariatric professionals involved, we're super excited about it.  

Everyone...be sure to PM susu329 and send her your before/after or in between pics and your name, surgery type and surgeon!  Show off your hard work!  There's also karaoke, so don't be shy...we know Bo will be singing!

See you there!
Kim

Kim Gyurina, Event Manager

Most Active