south sound support group

Amanda P.
on 5/27/03 3:30 pm - Wa
Im really bummed that I had to miss out on the group at Capital med center. I was really looking forward to meeting all of you. Unfortunatly my husband had to work late and I couldnt get a babysitter for my 3 boys. Go figure, he hasnt worked OT in months, and the 1 time I need him to be home he has to work late. GGGGGRRRRRRRRRR. Well I hope I will be able to meet all of you next month. Take care and warmest wishes to all***** Amanda
bjrfromwa
on 5/28/03 6:44 pm - tenino, wa
it was a good meeting Amanda....the first i have been to. there were three post op gals there.....and three of us that are pre-op. the facilitator seems to have a true concern for us. i am going back next month. joanne
Hilda R.
on 5/30/03 4:54 pm - Bucoda, WA
I too had to miss the meeting, I was so-o-o-o looking forward to it, however, I was sent to Tuwalatin Ore. for a 3 day siminar for work. but I hope I can make the next one and be able to meet face to face with someone going through this... I'm finishing my 2nd wk of the 8 wk pre-op program at the Wish Center, and I'm getting really excited, can't wait to be on the otherside....
Most Active