please read, I am DESPERATE

Cathy F.
on 5/28/03 5:25 pm - Auburn, WA
Hi All, My name is Cathy and I live in Auburn. I am a patient of Dr Oh's, and have been scheduled for distal rny bypass on Aug 14th. I was approved for surgery with Cigna HMO within 48 hrs. Great, right? WRONG! I am on my husband's insurance and we have just gotten word from his union that the insurance program is going CATASTROPHIC as of July 1! What this means to us is that instead of paying approx 1k out of pocket, it will now cost us 10-15k out of pocket! with deductibles and copays! The reason I am writing this is because I am begging that anyone who is going to have surgery with Dr Oh in June let me switch surgery dates with them! I, of course, would be willing to make this a lucrative proposition for you! I would pay very handsomely for being able to have my surgery date in June.....if you would even be willing to remotely entertain this prospect, please please contact me at: [email protected] or 206-427-8916 I have vm here. Thank you for reading this and God Bless! Cathy
bjrfromwa
on 5/28/03 6:42 pm - tenino, wa
i am not having RNY.....but wonder if you have posted this message on the "general" message board too....a lot of folks don't seem to read the "local" one.
Most Active