Everett Meeting

deanaferrari
on 6/6/03 11:52 am - Lake Stevens, WA
I would like to hold a first support group meeting here in Everett next Saturday, 6/14/03. I haven't selected a place yet, because I have no idea how many people are interested in a support group here and how many attendees there would be. Anyone interested in joining me, please let me know if you can suggest a meeting place. I was thinking, if the group is only a few people, Starbucks, but if it's larger, perhaps reservations at a restaurant like Azteca, or we could meet at one of the local parks or something. Please e-mail your suggestions to me at [email protected]. Thank you.
Leah G.
on 6/14/03 2:18 pm - Puyallup, WA
Well looks like only you and I live in Everett.. Hee hee Well, I won't be here for that much longer anyway. So you had your surgery two months before me, how much have you lost? Did your weight loss slow way down at about 6+ months? Boy I have been working really hard just to get a lb off here and there. I do an hour exercise every day, well just since about the passed month, it was here and there before that.
PATRICIA S.
on 7/6/03 6:57 am - EVERETT, WA
Hi, don't know how many folks are answereing your note, but I just saw it. Today is July 7th and I want to know if you are still going to have meetings? I would prefer not meeting in and restuatants, (food is how I got into this problem) I am almost one month post op and had the lapband done. I am struggling with hunger. Let me know if you have and luck, maybe we could match up with the Edmond folks, they meet at the Stevens hospital meeting room. Thanks Pat
Most Active