Approval

Brandi S.
on 6/20/03 12:57 pm - Mount Vernon, wa
Well i just found out my insurance approved my surgery. Im very excited and nervous. My hubby and mom are now having second thoughts. But I know this is the right thing for me. Right now my surgery is scheduled for next month. Depending on my up front costs I may have to put it off a month. Ill keep everyone posted.
Annie O.
on 6/20/03 5:32 pm - Anacortes, WA
BRANDI! That is AWESOME news! I know you were really nervous about getting your surgery costs covered so this must be a tremendous relief! Good for you!!!So... which doc and type of WLS are you going with? There is a booklet you can send for (it's free) from the website of: www.weightlosssurgeryinfo.com that is REALLY good at explaining the whole WLS process. It sites lots of studies and states lots of facts. I highly recommend it for friends/family of those who are going through WLS so they can get a better understanding of the big picture. My booklet arrived in about a week. Keep us posted! Annie
Sasha A.
on 6/23/03 4:13 am - Buckley, WA
Congrats! I also just received approval from Aetna. I am shocked! But oh so happy. I am also going through the Wish Center. With Dr. Alperovich....is that who you have? I am scheduled for July 9th. I am so excited/scared/nervous/excited!!! Have you went in for your 2nd all day appt to go over your 8 week progress? Let me know how it went. I am nervous about that! I had a hard time exercising. How did you do?
Most Active