LAP BAND

wvturtlelover
on 9/28/09 10:05 pm - Buckhannon, WV
Hello to all!

I am new at this site and am interested in knowing if anyone in the Morgantown/Fairmont/Clarksburg area has ahd the LAP BAND procedure done. I am educating myself on the adjustable band type and was hoping for some feedback from anyone that has had ths procedure and what your thoughts are.

Thanks!

wvturtlelover  

WVpaob
on 10/1/09 11:07 am
Hi, turtlelover - I'm from the Charleston area and was banded 6 months ago yesterday.  I love it.  It's the best thing I've ever done for myself.  If you're just getting started on research, I would suggest going to the lapband site, reading the posts, and reading the blogs of anyone who interests you.  Take care and keep us posted on your progress.  Hugs, Pat
daizygurl27
on 11/17/09 1:13 pm - Shinnston, WV
Hi turtlelover!

I had my lapband done in Pittsburgh.  I heard the new doctor at Ruby is really good.  But for me lapband was not the answer and I wish I had researched further.  But everybody is different.  I just know that I've seen more then 98% rate with others then with the lapband.

I think it all depends on your eatting habits.  So read all and decide what is best for you !

Good Luck
Most Active
Recent Topics
WLS in WV?
rakat · 0 replies · 2032 views
Wv coventry care requirments
Sunfish6406 · 0 replies · 4729 views
Coventry Cares WV Medicaid
AKD40 · 9 replies · 6338 views
Bcbs highmark of wv?
conandjaysmom · 0 replies · 5662 views