Trouble Focusing

(deactivated member)
on 10/10/10 9:38 am - Dunbar, WV
Hi all. I'm feeling kind of bummed here. I don't know if anyone else has felt this way or if it's just me, but here goes...

I just can't concentrate on getting everything ready for my surgery. I have finally finished my 12 months with my family doc to qualify with peia. I know who my surgeon will be, the AMAZING Dr. Shin! He did my wife's rny and she is doing amazing! I have even faxed over my patient packet and my letter of intent. And that's as far as I've gotten.

I'm waiting for Dr. Shin's office to call me and schedule my appointment. I was told they were booking some time in November. I still need to get copies of my documentation and a letter of referral from my family doc. And of course any other documents I might need. But every time I sit down to get everything gathered, I just lose my focus and keep putting it off. Am I scared? Do I have adult add and don't know it? LOL. I have no clue why I keep doing this. Has anyone else felt this way? I don't know what to do. Any help is appreciated. Feel free to email me personally at [email protected].

Thanks for listening/reading! My brain is frazzled.

Later,

Kenny B.
Most Active
Recent Topics
WLS in WV?
rakat · 0 replies · 2032 views
Wv coventry care requirments
Sunfish6406 · 0 replies · 4729 views
Coventry Cares WV Medicaid
AKD40 · 9 replies · 6338 views
Bcbs highmark of wv?
conandjaysmom · 0 replies · 5662 views