unflavored unjury is here!

Kristi P.
on 8/13/03 3:55 am - South Charleston, WV
New UNJURY? UNFLAVORED ("UU") is now available !! _____________________________________________________ Dear Friends UNJURY UNFLAVORED (we call it "UU" for short) is available for shipping starting Monday August 11 !! UU gives you great new variety in ways to get your protein, limited only by your imagination. UU is great to add to cold and warm beverages and soups, but not HOT liquids. Do not heat the beverage or soup above 130 degrees F. UU works well in baked and cooked recipes including brownies, scrambled eggs and pancakes. It's also great in instant pudding. IMPORTANT NOTE: high cooking or baking heat does NOT destroy the protein or the protein value. Even if the protein is heated, cooked or baked, you are still getting your protein. It's much like cooking eggs or meat. Each changes texture when cooked, but even when cooked, they still provide complete protein. When you put the proteins in a hot liquid, such as hot coffee or hot soup, the heat can make the proteins more clumpy. That's why we recommend not going above 130 degrees F in liquids. You still get the protein value, but it won't be as smooth. In many recipes you'll find UNFLAVORED to be almost undetectable, but some will notice some flavor in some recipes. For example, in Crystal Lite, some detect no flavor to UU, and some can tell it's there. As with all UNJURY products, we guarantee 100% satisfaction. Thank you very much to all of you who have tried it and given us your great suggestions and recipes!! We will soon have UU recipes on the Recipes page of our website, but here are some initial ideas for ways to use UU": Jell-O? INSTANT sugar free pudding (we'll send the recipe with purchase) Crystal Lite, Sugar-Free Tang, Lemonade Chicken broth (not HOT, only warm) Soups such as cream of chicken (not HOT, only warm) Scrambled eggs · Mixed with milk it is undetectable; your can enjoy the flavor of milk on cereal or in a glass but with 4 times as much protein Orange juice and other juices Please send us recipe ideas and give us feedback ! Product and Pricing information --------------------------------------- Each scoop of UU has the same 20 grams of protein as UNJURY Chocolate and UNJURY Vanilla. The price is $17.00 per container for unflavored. $19.00 for Chocolate and Vanilla. I will be out of town from August 23-29 I am taking my girls to Mytrle Beach, if anyone wants to order ahead of time. You will still be able to receive unjury locally during this time, because I will be leaving my stock with Michelle Patterson at 744-0556. Call me if I can help you in any way at 768-5534 or 741-2292. Kristi Providenti
Most Active
Recent Topics
WLS in WV?
rakat · 0 replies · 1998 views
Wv coventry care requirments
Sunfish6406 · 0 replies · 4704 views
Coventry Cares WV Medicaid
AKD40 · 9 replies · 6308 views
Bcbs highmark of wv?
conandjaysmom · 0 replies · 5634 views