"TIMES & TRIALS"of me being "FAT-FAT-FAT"

Beverly T.
on 9/13/03 6:51 am - Fairmont, WV
Personal Comments The "TIMES & TRIALS"of me being "FAT-FAT-FAT" WEll, in 1987 I went to a PA Dr. got weight, took "PILLS" that came from another country, & 600 cal. diet. Well, it about killed me. I thought my heart was going to burst.So I quit that. About 1990 or so started going to Marion Health Care, State Hosp. Worked with the diatician, got weighted every week. I lost the same 25 to 50 lbs. over and over- well, need I say any more? Started going to Morgantown Health Rite free clinic because I had no insurance or Dr. I took Resulin for my diebeticis...well I gained 50 lbs.----WHEEEE The Dr. there worked with me and my weight.I took Meridia & lost nothing. Then I started to go to the Fairmont Clinic.I have been working with Dr. Sue for a couple yrs.Took Meridia for 6 months....nothing. Then 6 months of ZENICAL, well a few lbs. but nothing to write home about. I am at the END of my ROPE, I had to tie another knot in my rope to hold on. WEll, I lost my 31 yr. old Son on 10/25/2002. That was more than I can handle. I have a large hole in my heart just the size of my son. God how I miss him. Being severly over weight I cant even to to visit the grave. I think I lost all the fight I had in me. Hy health ahd weight is going to kill me if I don't get rid of it. I want to live to see my grandbabies grow up. My son's baby girl was born 21 days after he died, and a 5 yr. old son, also.I also have 3 other grandbabies with my other Son & Daughter. I love them all so very much. Being morbidly obese is such a handicap..here are a few thing that I can't do..I cant get on my knees to THank God for giving me anothr day;I can't put hoes or socks on or cut toe nails; I can't walk, only from room to room; I can't stand any length of time; Steps are a killer for me; bending over, sitting in a regular chair; personal hygiene is also tuff; & the public look at you and laugh or make fun. The problems I have because of being obese are=Diabetis type 11 = High Blood Pressure = Osteoarthritis-(weight bearing joints) = Sleep Apnea-with CPAP machine,= Gastroesophageal reflux (heartburn) = Depresion = Swollen legs & ankles = Urinary stress incontinence = Degenerative retinapthy (spell?) My highest weight was 315lbs. I am now #290 5'2" BM is 53 Ideal weight for me is 125. Never seen that size since I was a kid, almost overwhelming. Received papers from UHC Hosp. 8/29/2003 Took papers to PCP DR 9/2/2003 Sceduled meeting 9/20/2003 9/10/03: Today persprective is= I no longer want to order my cloths from "OMAR" THE TENT MAKER. lol I'd love to go to regular store and buy something "normal" So, as of today I am in the waiting MOD. Hope I can update very soon and be on the LOOSING END OF THIS DEAL. Ms. Beverly Weight Loss Survey Responses Click Here To View Insurer Info: SSI Health card
Most Active
Recent Topics
WLS in WV?
rakat · 0 replies · 2032 views
Wv coventry care requirments
Sunfish6406 · 0 replies · 4729 views
Coventry Cares WV Medicaid
AKD40 · 9 replies · 6338 views
Bcbs highmark of wv?
conandjaysmom · 0 replies · 5662 views