hi, heylow, and howdy.. I'm back =)

Jennifer B.
on 1/16/12 11:11 am - Townley, AL
hi all!! For those that know me I have so missed being here and talking with yall how are ya? For those that don't let me introduce myself,  I'm Jennifer 33 yrs old from the Jasper area of Alabama. I had WLS Aug 28, 2008. So far I have lost over 100 pounds but have gained some back and am no where near where I wanted to be. I do not see myself as a failure but I do see myself as someone who astrayed from the correct path and stopped using my tool to my benefit. It all started with me going back to my sodas and everything went downhill after that. I am in serious need of a good ole butt kickin from my bama WLS friends. I want to do the 5 day pouch test and try to get myself back on track. Do you think its possible or have I gone off the path for too long?

Any words of encourgement, tip****s, tricks, exercises, friendship, anything you have that could help me I would be so greatful. Thanks all and please let me know how you guys are doing.

It feels great to be back and I'm already feeling hopeful!!
beforeandafter6-9-09.jpg image by jennismurf205
Surgery date: Aug. 28, 2008.  Start weight 489 -  Current weight on March 29th 2009 368 - Goal weight 180 
Have lost 145 pounds so far.
Louise A.
on 1/16/12 11:48 am - Anniston, AL
Hey Jennifer.  It is good to see you back.  You can do this go back to the basic's, protein firs****er, do not drink 30 minutes before and wait 30 minutes after you eat.  Get in all your vitamins ever day.  On the water they are now saying you need to get in more, take your weight and half it and that will be how many ounces of water you need each day.   Make sure you are getting at least 75 gms of protein ever day.  I know that is a hard one for me also.  Get started on walking or some sort of physcial activity ever day.  

I am getting back on the band wagon tomorrow.  I have had a health scare and will be starting back on my walking.   If you have a support group get back involved it helps keep you accountable.    Also watch the board for some upcoming Bama functions in the next few months.    You can do this.
Most Active