Puppies Need A Home

NanMoyer
on 2/3/06 5:01 am - Buckley, MI
I have heard of 6 Yellow Lab puppies that need a home or else they will all be put to sleep. If interested, please notify [email protected] (Wynona). I do not know if she is the owner of the puppies or if she is just helping to find homes for them. I received a forwarded message with pictures that had been sent to several people before me. Wynona was the original message sender. They are adorable puppies. If someone knows of an agency that could train them as guide dogs or helpers for handicapped people, I'm sure that information would be welcome. Nancy
soon2bskinny
on 2/5/06 1:07 am - Newmarket, Canada
Hi Nancy... I have a big book of rescue organizations for Canadian resuce groups at work (i work for a cat rescue and in a pet store) If you want i can look for something close to where you are or you may want to make inquries with the CNIB (canadian national institute for the blind) or equivilant to where you live... labs are very popular as guide dogs and as therapy dogs. email me if you want and i will do the best i can to help the little babies. Shelly
Most Active