DR. ORTIZ???

nannycolleen
on 6/14/06 3:15 am - snohomish, WA
Anyone go with this dr anyone have regrets or anything good to say ????
Jo Ann
on 6/19/06 1:21 am - Orlando, FL
Check out lapbandtalk.com Most of the people on that board are banders from Mexico. Of course there are great stories about him and bad stories about him, but you can find out a lot more information over there on him!! Good luck!! Jo Ann
sassygal21
on 7/5/06 1:47 pm - Small Town, CA
RNY on 04/13/06 with
Prior to getting approved for RNY, I had planned on going to Dr. Ortiz. I have heard he is the best. I read his book and had even scheduled appt. My husband was against it but his mother and aunt went and it's been three years for them, they look wonderful and are doing great. Do research on Dr. Kuri also. Good luck.
katie0504
on 7/7/06 12:03 am - Northern, VA
Sassygal, I'm sure you've heard this a million times, but you look like the skinny Star Jones! Katie M
sassygal21
on 7/7/06 3:10 am - Small Town, CA
RNY on 04/13/06 with
Thanks for the skinny part, but guess what, I purposely hid behind a friend for that pic and that was last year in August when I weighed 260. I think the hair, makeup and black shirt conceal a lot for me. Until I had surgery, every shirt in my closet was black. My husband teased me a lot about my favorite black shirt.
Stacy in Vegas
on 7/11/06 2:23 pm - Sin City, NV
Hi Colleen, I could go on all day singing Dr. Ortiz's praises....HE IS THE BEST!!!! I researched for over a year before I had the surgery and could NEVER find a negative word about him. Please read my profile and feel free to email me privately. Hope this helps, Stacy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Endoscopic sleeve
stephgfl · 2 replies · 891 views
The last 35 month
julielynn · 3 replies · 8485 views
Misery Loves Company
lbmg · 1 replies · 9051 views
I want it reversed!
fatfifty · 8 replies · 11022 views