FIVE YEARS!

on 8/21/06 11:17 am - MUSKEGON, MI
AUGUST 20, 2006 FIVE YEARS AND STILL HAPPY I still feel I made the right decision by having the surgery. I go up and down between 150-160 and it still is a struggle to stay down. I still have problems with nibbling in between meals which is why I can't get down and stay down. I was 145 for about a month so I just have to think that my body likes it in this range and if I can stay here I will be ok, not skinny but a bit heavierier than I would like Overall I feel great and keep trying they operated on my stomach not my brain so I still have to think about what I"m doing :}
jfoss47
on 8/23/06 2:29 pm - SAN BERNARDINO, CA
That's terrific that you are doing so good! Keep up the good work. Oh, please post a new pic.
Musicmama88
on 8/29/06 1:22 pm - Danville, IN
Wow! Congratulations! That is so encouragiing! Im coming up on my one year anniversary in two weeks, having lost 120 pounds so far, and feeling great. Always in the back of my mind though is the thought,,will this last??! Youhave set my mind at ease! Thanks so much!
Ruth H.
on 8/30/06 11:54 am - Toronto, Canada
Yaay for you, Kathy! I'm 52 and just starting to make arrangements to have WLS and its good to hear from someone who is in my age group who had a successful outcome! Good to hear you're happy and going strong with no regrets! Ruth (Toronto, Canada)
Ready4 AChange
on 9/4/06 12:48 pm - Upper Chichester, PA
Hi Ruth Have you checked out the over 50 forum ? I go to quite a few forums. I will be 53 in October. Sept 28 is my one year "ReBirthday". I am down almost 100 lbs and feel good. My only regret is that I didn't do this sooner... Sandy
renee25
on 9/27/06 5:21 am - Paw Paw, MI
Way to go. I know it's a struggle but hang in there. You are doing fantastic. Keep up the excellent work.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Endoscopic sleeve
stephgfl · 2 replies · 891 views
The last 35 month
julielynn · 3 replies · 8485 views
Misery Loves Company
lbmg · 1 replies · 9051 views
I want it reversed!
fatfifty · 8 replies · 11022 views