Regretting this decision!!

Cynthia Garza
on 1/3/05 6:53 am - Palmdale, CA
Cyndi, It does get better and for some of us it feels like never. I was one of those *****greted the first 7 months. I am almost 2 1/2 years post op and feel wonderful but what a road to hell I had at first. I will say a prayer for you. Take Care Cindy Ca. 290/135 -155
Theresa M.
on 5/25/05 7:35 am - Cane Hill, Ar
I am 1 yr out and have been misirable the whole time/ been in and out of hospiyal 7 times had 11 scopes and been to rehab...fixing to have to under go hernia repair and my abdomen has split open...its been so painfull ...am trying to write a book so I will post message I have posted on main message board.... Hi, I am a 51 yr old female who had the roux n y done May 18, 2004...It has been a total nightmare for me and I know there has to be others out there that have had problems too. Most all you read is positive and happy endings and I thank God for these but I think the other side needs to be told... I am an aspiring children's author but have decided to take the time to write a book on the downfalls of WLS, not to scare anyone but to inform them that it doesn't always turn out as you thought it would. If you have had trouble and would like to share your story with me please email me @[email protected] congratulations to all of u with successful stories. I would love to hear ya'lls stories plz write me huggs meemawt
motorcylechick
on 8/20/09 2:14 pm
DID YOU EVER TAKE DOWN ARE YOU OK NOW
Most Active
Recent Topics
Endoscopic sleeve
stephgfl · 2 replies · 891 views
The last 35 month
julielynn · 3 replies · 8485 views
Misery Loves Company
lbmg · 1 replies · 9052 views
I want it reversed!