Regretting this decision!!

Jessica O.
on 7/28/04 5:31 am - Apple Valley, MN
At 7 months out, I am so sick! Is there anyone out there who has had a takedown? I would like some more information on it. Thanx in advance!
BOBOKITTY
on 7/30/04 12:08 am - MD
I have many take downs. i have not loss nearly as much weight as people who had surgery around my time. I am 9 months post op and i exercise at times, but most of all I eat right and I find some people who never eat right and they loose like crazy, my husband included. If I eat a little carbs I gain 2 to 3 pounds. I think that I am the one that this is not working for. I really want a revision. Adrienne
roser13
on 5/25/05 10:50 am - Glendale, CA
Hi Adrienne, I was wondering if you will still support those that want the Gastric Bypass if you do the revision? You know when I first got my done I had and I could say that I HAVE trouble with the eating part, not that I'm not able to eat but because I do eat and I didnt stick to the liquid diet schedule,well I got alot of backlash from alot of people from a certain part of the state board and all I wanted was some support from the board, I dont understand why some people have to be so PRISSY about things,Its seems that you will get good feed back from these people that you post if your in there "CLICK" Back in the day I was from a certain "CLICK" by that was when I was a teen. I'm grown now,I wish that they would support everone even if we are not in there "CLICK".I thought that the post were for support not for backlashing or to see who will vote for who on AMERICAN IDOL! I love to hear what people are eating and how much there losing or not! Do you know what I mean. Thats why I love the regret board because everyone keeps it REAL.And I really appreciate that. Thanks everyone for listening. You friend and not a "CLICK" xoxoxoxo Rosie
BOBOKITTY
on 5/25/05 6:16 pm - MD
HEY ROSIE,''YOU WILL MOS DEFINATELY GET SUPPORT FROM ME, NO MATTER WHAT YOU GO THRU,BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN THRU ALOT, BUT IT DOWS NOT STOP MY WANT OR NEED TO SUPPORT PEOPELE. ADRIENNE
roser13
on 5/26/05 3:33 am - Glendale, CA
Thanks,I got your back too! Rosie
BOBOKITTY
on 5/26/05 9:07 pm - MD
THANKS ROSIE, NO MATTER WHAT NEGATIVE THINGS YOU HEAR ABOUT ME, I AM STILL HERE FOR YOU ANYTIME. ADRIENNE
roser13
on 5/27/05 4:08 am - Glendale, CA
xoxoxox Rosie
(deactivated member)
on 8/8/04 2:05 pm - SC
At www.google.com type: gastric bypass takedown and it will pop up some good pages to read. Good luck!
Jeanie
on 9/8/04 3:08 am - Piney woods, LA
I read your profile and your story really touched me. I am so sorry you are going through such a hard time. I will keep you and your family in my prayers and pray that you can find a qualified surgeon if you decide to go through with a takedown. (((Jessica))) Jeanie
Cyndi M.
on 9/18/04 1:03 am - KY
Im starting to feel like i made a big mistake, i thought i would be feeling so much better now, Not im weak, tire, cant eat cant drink, and hurt most of the time. Thats how i felt before surgery, When does it get better??????????? Cyndi M.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Endoscopic sleeve
stephgfl · 2 replies · 883 views
The last 35 month
julielynn · 3 replies · 8479 views
Misery Loves Company
lbmg · 1 replies · 9043 views
I want it reversed!
fatfifty · 8 replies · 11019 views