Let me keep it real

BOBOKITTY
on 3/5/05 9:45 am - MD
Thank you Adrienne
Jeanie
on 5/12/05 7:00 am - Piney woods, LA
Hee! .. I stuck my head in to see how this thread was progressing .. and I would just ask respectfully that you not lump all Southerners together. I get the humor of your post, and I am sure you realize that, despite ample evidence to the contrary right here on this thread, we are not all hicks/hillbillies/racists. And we don't drink our tea from jelly jars, well, most of the time. j
lmanning2004
on 3/28/05 1:04 pm - Boston, MA
Oh wow Adrienne, You know I feel just lke you about the whole exercise thing. I'ts weird because I don't like to inituate exercise but after forcing my self to do it, I do admit I like it. But here's teh thing, let me know if you know what I'm talking about. I'm mentally lazy so the thought of me exercising just discourages me even more from doing it. So if I force myself then I like it. But let me ask you a question, when you say that you lost 76 pounds in 9 months. Do you feel like it's nothing because you were really over weight and you don't really notice the physical difference. Cuz girl let me tell you surgery or no surgery (shoooot), I wish I lost just 10 pounds let alone 76. You should be mad proud. I know you have to feel at least somewhat less weighted down? Do you feel like getting WLS was a waste of time? I ask because I know that I am so lazy that I am not going to jump up and exercise, so yes i am thinking that the surgery will give me that boost that I need. I could be wrong. But let me end this and say that even though you probably feel like your weight loss is nothing, trust, there are mad people out there who would love to loose that amount of weight. Keep loosing that weight I know your probably anxious to loose more and faster but in due time, in due time. Lez
Most Active
Recent Topics
Endoscopic sleeve
stephgfl · 2 replies · 897 views
The last 35 month
julielynn · 3 replies · 8495 views
Misery Loves Company
lbmg · 1 replies · 9060 views
I want it reversed!
fatfifty · 8 replies · 11034 views