GUESS NO REGRETS............

quiana P.
on 10/1/04 8:42 am - edgewood, MD
GUESS NO REGRETS.............. guess no regrets this board has been kinda slow. any news.?
Tomekasmom
on 10/3/04 2:08 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I don't want to become the poster-child for WLS but I haven't had a single problem after my surgery. Unless you consider dumping syndrome a problem (I consider it a blessing). I went from a size 26/28 to a size 13/14 and if I don't lose another ounce I would be happy right where I am! But I am still losing! I average about 10lbs a month. So what if I can't have the occasional Krispy cream any more. I finally am to a point where there are more important things than food. (YEAH!!)
quiana P.
on 10/4/04 1:45 am - edgewood, MD
OMG! i bet you look great. you were the size i am today. i hope to follow in your foot steps. i would like to go to a mall and be able to buy clothes from every store. even the petites stores. cause im half size. short in stature. to be a 13-14 sounds great. any sag problems? and what is your favorite protein food item?
HeatherBlood
on 11/2/04 4:25 am - Anchorage, AK
Hey guys! I too am two years out and have had zero problems and zero regrets. I am now able to eat almost anything I want, but I can only have a little at a time and usually just the little bit is enough to satisfy the craving. I went from a 22/24 to a 10/12. I lost about 150 lbs. I read some of the stories and I feel for those who have had problems. I remember waiting for surgery and then the pain afterward only to be rewarded with the loss. I cannot imagine what it is like to have regrets. In other news, I just found out I am pregnant. Yeah! Hopefully this will be a healthier pregnancy for me and I will be able to take off the weight after the baby comes.
Gus H.
on 2/13/05 12:50 pm - La Puente, CA
WELL THANKS FOR FINALLY POSTING GUYS...I TOO WONDERED MYSELF THAT I GUESS OH MEMBERS DON'T HAVE REGRETS? I'M PREOP AND I WANNA KNOW THE TRUTH!!!!!
1hotmama
on 2/16/05 2:41 am - perry, OK
Hey I am post op 5 1/2 weeks and I have had no problems yet. I've only ost 23 or so pounds not too happy bout that but I am hungry often. My doctor said I'm one of the few that keeps their hunger unfourtunatly. Not happy bout that either. I'm presently working on that though I may not be eating enough. I thought I was. I eat lots of differnt things except meat still leary on meat yet. And looking at your pic I thought you were post op! Marti
Gus H.
on 2/16/05 9:01 am - La Puente, CA
Thanks...I wi**** was that way...I'm 5'11 and weight 432. I may look ok but I do have a large body...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Endoscopic sleeve
stephgfl · 2 replies · 883 views
The last 35 month
julielynn · 3 replies · 8479 views
Misery Loves Company
lbmg · 1 replies · 9043 views
I want it reversed!
fatfifty · 8 replies · 11019 views