I REGRET IT BIG TIME!

wooddell
on 12/11/05 7:29 am - Wilmington, NC
Go to GNC and buy Smooth Move Herbal Tea. Good tasting and works gently. I HIGHLY recommend it. I was spending hours on the toilet til I tried this tea. Now I feel 'normal' in that regard... Pam 282/272/**220**/145 www.ellablog.com
terrydade
on 11/6/05 8:12 am - Rockford, IL
Robin, I posted this on another board. I hope it helps, especially when people make it sound like you're not working at it, or you don't want it bad enough. You need encouragement right now, not chatisement. Don't despair. We all hit plateaus, and it's really frustrating. We have to remember that the weight comes off fast in the beginning, especially the more we weigh. But once we get to that 6 month mark, it slows down dramatically. I've also found that sometimes I have to take a break from the OH boards, or it just depresses me. Everyone is posting about their wow moments, or the sizes they can wear now, or how they've already hit goal, and I wonder what I'm doing wrong. The answer is "nothing". People lose weight at different speeds based on their gender, height, starting weight and especially, age. So when I see that someone who had the surgery on the same day as me has lost more than I or is already at goal, I have to remind myself that they may have been heavier when they started, they may be shorter, or they may be younger. This isn't a race nor a competition, it's a life changing event we chose to get our health back. I'll never wear size 5 jeans, but that was never my purpose in having surgery. I wanted to get healthy again, and I'm now off of all my medication but one pill, and that's at a quarter of the dosage that I was taking. Don't stress anymore about it. One of these days, you'll find that your pants are looser even though the scale hasn't moved. The next thing you know, you'll step on the scale and it's gone down again. Keep the faith. Terry
Most Active
Recent Topics
Endoscopic sleeve
stephgfl · 2 replies · 891 views
The last 35 month
julielynn · 3 replies · 8485 views
Misery Loves Company
lbmg · 1 replies · 9052 views
I want it reversed!
fatfifty · 8 replies · 11026 views