jackie garcia

Julie H
on 8/19/05 9:47 am - la, CA
I would like to know how you are doing and if you are still going ahead with the reversal. What ever you choose to do I wish you the best and if you would like to talk please email me. Julie H
jackie28
on 8/31/05 11:32 am - Fort Dodge
Hi Julie, Yes i still want to have an reversal. I've lost a lot of weight but. Now i get headaches a lot and dizzy. I eat good and take my vitamins. But the doctor seems to think i'm doing okay. I'm also tired a lot. I thought i was suppose to have more energy. Not feel drained al the time. So hopefully next year i can get it reversed so i can feel better and asborb my vitamins like i'm suppose to. Thanks for caring
KristaO
on 9/13/05 10:29 am - WATERBURY, CT
I too have thought about you often and could not find your profile to check up on your progress. I notice that you said you get headaches and dizziness....what vitamins do you take everyday? Do you get in enough fluids so that you do not get dehydrated? Both things you mentioned can be from being dehydrated. I am also tired a lot, but since I am still within child-bearing years I am also now on Iron and it has helped. It just took a while to get me going. Also b12 seems to have helped too. Are you sure you need to have a reversal? If so then I will pray things go the way you want them to! I think of you often and hope you will stay in touch! hugsssssssss Krista 327/241/150-ish??
Most Active
Recent Topics
Endoscopic sleeve
stephgfl · 2 replies · 883 views
The last 35 month
julielynn · 3 replies · 8479 views
Misery Loves Company
lbmg · 1 replies · 9043 views
I want it reversed!
fatfifty · 8 replies · 11019 views