Water

SassyVal
on 12/3/08 3:22 am
I'm trying to get to that place but I'm just not there yet although I will admit that it's a little more easier during the summer months
looking4achange
on 12/3/08 3:24 am
BEEN LIKE THIS SINCE I WAS A CHILD. I USE TO DRINK 3 GALLONS A DAY BEFORE SURGERY. NOW I CUT WAY DOWN!
"IT WORKS IF YOU WORK IT, YOU DIE IF YOU DONT, SO WORK IT, ITS WORTH IT AND LIVE IT"
PRE-OP-270/POST-OP-260/CURRENT-175-/GOAL-160-NEW GOAL-140
sboyd1
on 12/3/08 3:19 am, edited 12/3/08 3:20 am - Pearland, TX
I do straigh****er.... no caffeine, no packets, no lemon - nothing!! ....and I drink one gallon per day.... Lots of people do... the additives are not good for me, and I get better results with pure water... I may drink other things that are sugar free, but I don't include it with my gallon of water...

if you are not a 'water-drinker', use the packets... I happen to like pure water... no biggie
SassyVal
on 12/3/08 3:21 am
See you are like my brother I can't even begin to imagine drinking a gallon of water
Tel
on 12/3/08 3:21 am - Denver, CO
I used to drink Crystal Light or the sugar free Walmart drin****il I realized it was giving me TERRIBLE GAS!!!  Now I only drink one of those and the rest of it is straight up water.  This is VERY difficult for me because I'm not a "plain" water drinker.

~Telaya~

SassyVal
on 12/3/08 3:25 am
See I feel you on that Ms. T
A NewTay
on 12/3/08 3:33 am
pure water drinker ova here... always have been.  only when i need something sweet will i add the crystal lite packets.  otherwise, i love me some (in my waterboy voice) high quality h20...

TRUE LOVE DOES NOT COME BY FINDING THE PERFECT PERSON BUT BY LEARNING TO SEE AN IMPERFECT PERSON PERFECTLY 

"If you want to go forward, you put the car in D. If you want to go backward, you put the car in R." ~ President B. Obama

SassyVal
on 12/3/08 10:08 am
LOL I hear ya, I'm trying to get there thanks
Longhorn D.
on 12/3/08 3:40 am - Dallas, TX
You gotta build up to drinking all tha****er!..lol  I am straigh****er drinker.  I believe that you can count any fluid toward your total fluid intake as long as it is not caffeinated.  I say keep doing what makes you keep drinking.  
SassyVal
on 12/3/08 10:09 am
Okay Ms. April I will thanks
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 219 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1155 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2077 views