I am sad, I need a hug.

Pacia B
on 12/3/08 6:53 pm, edited 12/3/08 6:54 pm

God bless and comfort you Pastor Di.  

Pacia

Kim B.
on 12/3/08 7:20 pm - OH
((((Pastor Di)))))

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. - Oprah Winfrey

Faith *
on 12/3/08 7:40 pm, edited 12/3/08 7:41 pm
Diane,

As I told you last night, for the short time that you knew him, you should have peace knowing that you were able to help, love and bring him joy.  Remember this...you were his "Diamond."  I will continue to pray for your inner strength and peace.

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

(deactivated member)
on 12/3/08 7:49 pm - Georgia Peach, MD
I love you.  I am praying for you.
It Is What It Is!!!
on 12/3/08 9:31 pm - Boston, MA
Di, I am so sorry to hear about your loss.  I wish I could be near you to  give you a really big hug and to let you know that you are loved and your pain is felt.  Remember that weeping endureth for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.  At least you got to know him, even for just a little while.  The memories will take you far and comfort you.  I too am on a quest for love, and it is a wonderful thing to meet a person that makes you laugh and feel special.  So keep him and his memory close to your heart.

God will see you through....  I am praying for your strength.

Kim
Dedee
on 12/4/08 12:11 am - Home Is Where, The HEART is, Midwest
I am so crying with you right now ~gotta log off BAF now~ and I really don't know what to say as I soooo feel your pain right now ~~~~hugs~~~~~

My condolences to you, Doll ~prayers going up~

I focus not on my disabilty; my focus is on my ABILITIES.  
(Dedee, 2009)              

My hearing impairment ENABLES me, not disables me.
(Dedee, 2008)

~Dedee   

Madame
on 12/4/08 1:14 am - Oxon Hill, MD
Awwwwwww Sis ((((((((((DI))))))))))))

I'm so sorry for you loss.  Wow ~ I pray for your comfort and peace.

Love Ya!!!
Peace & Blessings,   Sharon
6 years and counting
(deactivated member)
on 12/4/08 3:25 am - syracuse, NY
So sorry to hear about your loss Pastor Di ....things like this are never easy on the soul.  As always I am sending much love and much prayers your way
Mine *****
on 12/4/08 7:50 am
The question that I am asked most often:  
 Is that your hair??????
A Phenomenal Woman who doesn't have to Ego Trip to Still Rise:  Pretty women often wonder where my secret lies...I am a woman, phenomenally....that's me!!!!!
mrs. neenaj
on 12/4/08 8:00 am
I'm so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself Pastor Di.
Photobucket
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 218 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1155 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2076 views