Freaky Friday Question...........

TheJuice
on 12/5/08 12:33 am - Frozenville, MN
BINGO!!!

Pineapple Juice......

Brenda R.
on 12/5/08 12:11 am - Humble, TX
 Umm, I heard that if the guy eats plenty of fruits and veggies it taste good and goes down well.  I heard that if he eats lots of pineapples it will be virtually tasteless going down.  But errrr, for more details I would have to ask my friend. 

Working on me - want to be better in everyway not just physically!!!  Its a process no time to judge or be judged!!!! 
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/5/08 12:18 am
LMAO!!!!  A 'friend' huh?  I got one of those...... LOL!!!

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

~Luving Me~
on 12/5/08 12:40 am - Boston, MA
Yup, I got a friend too and she says that the she might with her husband if he tells her when its happening, but no suprises!  I can't, I mean she couldn't comment on the diet part and the taste, never noticed.  She also wonders why some men think they are entitled to that sevice when its that TOM? 

Tiffany G.
on 12/5/08 4:27 am
She also wonders why some men think they are entitled to that sevice when its that TOM?

I wonder that too...  I'm sorry, if I ain't gettin none, nobody is gettin none.  Is that selfish? 
~*Tiffany*~ my DS

Motown's Finest
on 12/5/08 1:01 am, edited 12/5/08 1:43 am - MI
I just can't handle that mess... He ain't squirting  shyte in my mouth  or my face...but he can enjoy licking my cat. but don't come up trying to kiss me afterwards with those wet cheeks.. Not trying to taste what my cat taste like. Now yes Trina I am a squirter and I had this boyfriend that made me go to the dr. because he claims I was trying to drown him while he was messing with the cat... That always tickled me when I would see shyte all over his face and hair... I went to the dr. like he said and the dr. told me, to tell him every man wish they could make their woman squirt like I do... 
"Criticism like rain should be gentle enough to nourish man"      
" I'm Motown's Finest and I approve this message"   
~Luving Me~
on 12/5/08 1:26 am - Boston, MA

You are crazy  I just spit out my drink and am sitting LOL at my desk!

Motown's Finest
on 12/5/08 1:47 am - MI
Huh??? laughter is good for the soul.. 
(deactivated member)
on 12/5/08 1:36 am
On December 5, 2008 at 9:01 AM Pacific Time, Motown's Finest wrote:
I just can't handle that mess... He ain't squirting  shyte in my mouth  or my face...but he can enjoy the  licking my cat. but don't come up trying to kiss me afterwards with those wet cheeks.. Not trying to taste what my cat taste like. Now yes Trina I am a squirter and I had this boyfriend that made me go to the dr. because he claims I was trying to drown him while he was messing with the cat... That always tickled me when I would see shyte all over his face and hair... I went to the dr. like he said and the dr. told me, to tell him every man wish they could make there woman squirt like I do... 
Motown's Finest
on 12/5/08 1:51 am - MI
oops!!! I'm outta here
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 193 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1137 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME