What made you....

GorgeousIsa
on 12/5/08 1:00 am - Philly-delphia, PA

What made me smile was when I left the hospital this morning after seeing the pulmonary Dr. He was my last stop prior to surgery and knowing that he gave me the go ahead was a moment for me...He was very supportive and very nice..

But I snapped out of it when I realized I have to do this liquid diet starting today.

HIGH-294CURRENT-151 GOAL-150LBS GONE-143LBS 2 GO-1 (Last weigh in 7/14)   Platics Done: Breast Reduction (5/14) Extended Tummy Tuck w/ Anchor & Brachioplasty (5/29)
ktjajj
on 12/5/08 1:30 am - Buffalo, NY
LadyJwb
on 12/5/08 1:23 am - Philadelphia, PA
On December 5, 2008 at 8:40 AM Pacific Time, Kiss Mine wrote:
LOL today? What made you bust out laughing today? If you can't think of anything then what made you smile today? If you can't think of anything then take your depressed ass off my post.

Ok me. What made me laugh out loud today is this morning when I woke my daughter up for school I told her to go downstairs and use the bathroom. She was taking a very long time so I went down and checked on her and she was asleep on the toilet.
What made you bust out laughing today?

Reading this >>>>>>>>>"If you can't think of anything then take your depressed ass off my post."

ktjajj
on 12/5/08 1:32 am - Buffalo, NY
(deactivated member)
on 12/5/08 1:57 am
When I thought about my aunt being called the chair destroyer by my family it made me smile because my family is so crazy.
ktjajj
on 12/5/08 2:12 am - Buffalo, NY
I guess I don't have to ask why she is called that. LOL
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/5/08 2:03 am
My daughter had me laughin at her schemin, tryna get ova azz...... she is going on a field trip tomorrow and this was supposed to be the weekend she went to a play with my mom - she tried to 'trade' in the field trip for the play - oh no homie!!!! 

Her lil azz gotta be at the day care for the trip at 8:30am - that play **** was only gonna be noon to 3!!!!!  Hell to the NAW Bobby!!!! - I need the most time possible away from yo punk azz!!!!!  LMAOOO

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

ktjajj
on 12/5/08 2:14 am - Buffalo, NY
How is she going to try and downgrade her outings. LOL. Now that is funny.
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/5/08 2:24 am
OK!!!!!  She already tried to 'hustle' me outta some $$ for her lunch money account.... they sent home her balance w/ a form for if you want your money to go on her lunch money or 'a la carte' account..... she tried to tell me NOT to send the form back, just give HER the money and SHE would give it to the lunch lady......

TRY AGAIN HEFFA!!! you ain't gon take MY money and get your 'a la carte' on..... heffa be coming home in the afternoon with skittles and fritos and shiot.... TRY AGAIN - YO MAMA AIN'T NO PUNK!!!!!

lol

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

LOVEDOLL
on 12/5/08 2:33 am
I'm coming in if it's ok! well my husband called me this morning
  from work and said he had a bad problem, so I'm like what's
  wrong, he says I was going to the bathroom my car keys fell
 out my pocket while the toilet was flushing, I then told our
 3 year old  what happened and she was rolling saying poor
 Daddy, and to make matters worst he's a teacher and the
 kids are having a feild day about it  and so is maintence.
Just to let you know he got a ride home to  get my keys.
 PLEASE PRAY FOR MY DH! he can really goof up some times.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 193 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1137 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2031 views