KristEn!!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 8/23/04 1:45 am - CA
When are you going to post the pics from our Friday night out??? Tell John to get cracking on those. Or at least email them to me!!! Love ya!! Marta
~~*C*S*~~
on 8/23/04 1:46 am - California, CA
I wanna see too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Faith
on 8/23/04 1:48 am - sunny, CA
Me too..me too...
A. is my name
on 8/23/04 2:00 am
OMG....someone had a camara???????????? lol.. Hail Mary Mother of God...Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death...AMEN Denise
Faith
on 8/23/04 2:11 am - sunny, CA
OMG Denise.... I heard way too many of those last week... Faith PS..offer them money.
(deactivated member)
on 8/23/04 2:16 am - CA
Yep and we got some GREAT pics of you my dear.... insert evil laugh here... LOL. Love you! Marta
KooKooKeri
on 8/23/04 2:20 am - Reseda, CA
HEY!! There you are....you're alive, standing, and breathing, huh?? How you doing?? ~k ps/I want the recipe for that tri-tip you made. Fork it over...
A. is my name
on 8/23/04 2:29 am
Hey...unlike some people at Danni's I remained on my feet...I don't know how I did it, but I never prayed to the tupperware bowls...lol I'm so sorry about the camara, I really hope it turns up. it kinda puts a dark cloud on a great weekend. I really enjoyed meeting you, Stacie, Evie, and Norma..just wished I remembered more...lol, I'm ones of those loud loveable drunks, "oh I just love you" "you are so beautiful" etc. etc. I'm sticking to the bottled water from now on...kinda brings new meaning to...there's always room for JELLO!!! Denise Loving life today!!!
KooKooKeri
on 8/23/04 2:38 am - Reseda, CA
LOL denise. Yes, you were still standing! That was an accomplishment all in it's own...You are one very loveable drunk! I remember everything. Teehee....Of course, now when i look at the board fotos, i can NOT keep a straight face!! As for JELLO - - um, ahem, er....have we tried Gold Jello? Bottled water with lil gold specs on the bottom? And...if I had heard ONE more person say, "But i wasn't going to do that (drink) this time..." LOL. Likely story. ~k
A. is my name
on 8/23/04 2:48 am
Wow, to start off with (in the begining) I really didn't drink anything... I ate... Jello shots that is, But I had not eaten a thing food wise. I thank you very much for the chicken quesadia (sp).. was very good...*I think* lol. I will shoot you over a e-mail for the Trip-tip. Denise
Most Active