Eating issues after chemo treatments

sundeb
on 8/28/07 10:03 am - Oviedo, FL
I finished chemo treatments for breast cancer the end of July.  I start radiation treatments next week.  I had RNY March 2006 and have gone from 355 to 158.  My problem is I don't want to eat.  I am not nauses just everything especially anything that is sweet or contains meat is a problem.  I know the ole nose is in overtime but when does this go away and any suggestions would be helpful.  Thanks.
Janie C.
on 3/19/08 1:43 am - Byron near Rochester, MN
Hello; No big words of wisdom for you just want you know that I have been there . All you can do is eat what you can tolerate. But you know that .  Mine was 15 years ago [Ovarian Cancer] so I know things have changed since then.  There are some better nurishing product out there now then when I went through Cemo. Sending prayers you way. Janie 

Love yourself first then loving others will come easy.

StarWish624
on 5/21/08 10:19 am - Bakersfield, CA
 Hi. I will be having my last round of chemo. tomorrow. What I do is make popsickles out  of Glucerna (LOVE the Butter Pecan flavor). Especially good in hot weather (like summertime). You get a "treat" that is good for you. A sneaky way to get down the nutrition in an enjoyable way.     All my best        Barbara
Most Active