Just wanted to get this out an receive blessing !

ladymoya
on 10/29/07 11:57 pm - Baltimore, MD
Hi to ev1 on this board .......

My name is Barbara an I dont have cancer but my mom just been diagnose for the last two months. She also have lupus an she been fight that for 10 yrs next yr. She had diabetes but beat that wehn she lose over 150 pds not in a good way just by not bein able to keep nothin dwn. My mom is my rock, hero , an my everything. Shes was the life of the party an everyone would love when she come around cuz they know its going to be a goodtime wehn shes around. She have a lovin husband which they been married for 27 yrs an been datin since she was 16. A 13 yr old son an then theres me. Its so hard to deal wit cuz I'm so afraid that shes givin up an I dont blame her shes tired been fight the others an how much can she take. I've been blamin myself cuz she was doin so good before I move she was hospital free for a yr so i just knew she had everything undercontrol. Soon as I left to move to Missouri everything been going down hill. I have three children an I'm a single parent an It's hard for me to get back an forth to Baltimore to be wit her an I feel ashame to not be there more. I'm tryin to move back but it wont happen until feb 2008. I told her when she can talk just hold on mom I'm coming an she says I'll be here just take care of my grandchildren. I want to go home so bad , man ya'll just dont know. I'm now doin lil by lil research on cancer to get knowledge of it. She have retcum cancer, thats wat my dad told me an i dont know nothin about cancer. So sorry to make this so long I just want everyone to plz keep her in ya'll prayers. An if you know anything about this type of cancer, I would like to know about it an wats the survial percent an can it be beatin? thanks for listen an god is wit all of you an I believe in my heart that you all will beat this take care.

kago16
on 11/17/07 4:15 pm - central pa, PA
Hugs...ill keep your mom in prayers

370/255/150---High/current/goal

Janie C.
on 3/19/08 1:55 am, edited 3/19/08 2:01 am - Byron near Rochester, MN
Hi Barbara There are a few places you can get info about cancer if you can get on the net. Cancer.org is one. Also check your phone book for the American Cancer Society there use to be an 800 number. They also have information for you and maybe a support group. Now you know what I am going to say next, don't feel like it is your fault. What would you tell you children if they said something like that and you were ill. You must take care of yourself before you can help anyone else. Sending prayers for your Mom and family. Sorry Barbara I didn't notice what date this was written. By now you most likely know more then you wanted to know about cancer. Janie

Love yourself first then loving others will come easy.

Most Active