Hi All

Tobiko
on 7/12/09 1:53 pm
OK, I came to this forum in a round-about way, and just decided to join because almost everything I'm going through has been discussed here.

I've been "mildly obese" for some time, 5'4", 185#.
The doctor I switched to in January (thank goodness) decided to aggressively follow up on my anemia. They found one cancerous polyp in my stomach. After research and consults at OHSU here in Oregon, there is about one treatment for this: sub-total gastrectomy.

My operation was on June 27th, and I've been home for a week after that. For awhile, the only concern I really had was eating enough. I'm pretty sure it's the oxycodone, but I really don't want to eat anything. I'm down to 168#

About a week ago, something hit (tried something new, food poisoning, flu, or something) that brought on dry heaves. Boy, does that do alot for my appetite.

My most recent search was for dry mouth and sore throat. Yeah, my SOs been saying I have been breathing really shallowly.

When I started this post, I was going to mention all of the things I'd looked up here, but I'm getting very sleepy again.
Most Active