need testimonial content please

carrtje
on 9/28/09 4:42 am - Chico, CA
Greetings,

I'm a RnYer who usually hangs out in the Men's Forum, so pardon the intrusion

I'm working to create Cancer Copay Relief, a non-profit organization which will be assisting cancer patients with the financial burden of their copayments. We hope to launch just after the first of the year!!!

We're working hard to build a great website, and are looking for relevant content. I could really use your experiences in this matter.

If you are willing to help, could you send me an email describing what it's like dealing with the myriad of copayments and financial obligations assiciated with cancer treatment? Do you stress about finances because of your cancer? What would it be like to have someone share that burden?

We're looking to use this information both to help us better understand the situation, and also build content for our foundation. We would need your permission to use your name, and the type of cancer you have, or have had. You could also include information about how long you've had treatment, etc.

On another note, if you are interested in more information about Cancer Copay Relief, send me your contact information in an email (just a name and email address will do). I'll put you on a list to be notified when we finally launch.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope together we can build a great organization.

Jacob Carr
email: [email protected]
Most Active