feeling depress

jeanpd56
on 6/3/13 9:57 pm

first of all what does ppl stand for. second i was told i have acid reflex and plus i have bad drsining of the sinuses. i thinking the flem is the sinuses. when i told my dr she saids there is nothing wrong. so i decided to get a second opinion i am going to cleveland clinic my appt is june 12th. i need something done . i cant b doing this anymore.

LisaK/ UnstapledLisa
on 6/4/13 12:18 pm - plymouth, MN

Do you mean ppl can be an abbrevation for people, if you are talking about PPIs, which are Proton Pump Inhibitors and they are prescribed to help reduce the amount of acid created. I've been on them forever. I've also had infusions of Protonix which is one of them, when inpatient as I had major problems with ulcers....other drugs that fall into the category of ppi's is Prevacid, Prilosec, Nexium. Protonix (pantorprazole)  is also made for oral use, too. While it's not meant to be a long term treatment, I've been on it for 8 years and will also have to be on sometimes carafate and omeraprazole (which is the generic for Prevacid ....I still have horrific acid reflux. Among other things.,,,  I hope you get the relief you need.,,, 
     Lisa
lap rny 12/5/2001
open rny reversal / takedown  9-7-2010

Most Active