Now having nausea at 2 months?

renee H.
on 11/1/04 2:16 pm - junction city, KS
I am right at two months post-op Lap RNY. I was doing fine and still am. But I do have a problem with nausea all day for the past few days. When I eat I am ok but after or if I don't eat for awhile, nauseated. Just wondering if anyone started with this at 2 months and what can I do about it. Its just annoying. Thank you,Renee
KelleyF
on 11/2/04 10:15 am - Harrisburg, PA
I had the same symptoms. It eventually went away. Try smelling pepperment oil, it seemed to help me.
Lalocaweta
on 11/2/04 12:35 pm - Spicewood, TX
Renee: I have constant (or so it seems) nausea...I throw up on average once a day - if not more. I finally went to doctor - and he thinks it maybe my gall bladder - acting up as it no longer has a job to do. So you still have yours? If so - check w/ your doctor. Anne
Pennie P.
on 11/8/04 1:02 am - Suwanee, Ga
I STARTED HAVING NAUSEA AROUND THE SAME TIME AND A FRIEND TOLD ME TO START DRINKING HOT TEA THAT IT WOULD HELP AND IT DID DRINK IT TWICE A DAY FIRST THING IN THE MORNING AND 1 HOUR BEFORE LUNCH YOU WILL FEEL SO MUCH BETTER
renee H.
on 11/8/04 6:56 am - junction city, KS
Hi Penny, Thank you for that info. What kind of tea did you drink? I don't feel nausea now but who knows about later. Thank you and everyone.
ibelong2randall
on 11/8/04 9:49 am - Meridian, MS
What kinda tea?? I am having the same problems and I will be post-op the 20th of this month! I have been hospitalized twice in the past 2 weeks for severe nausea, vomiting and direhea. And still not eating and not drinking more than 8-10 ounces a day. Help!! ~Jo~
Pennie P.
on 11/19/04 1:08 am - Suwanee, Ga
any kind of hot tea will do but my fovorite one was Lipton Decaffinated tea with Carnation French Vanilla cream or Chai Spice Blacktea with the cream I use the cream because it is the only way I can stand milk prouducts but anyway the warm tea will help remove that thick flim that builds up in your stomach early on it also relaxes my stomach I just feel better and can eat better if I have the tea during the day
Most Active