ANYONE PLAY BATTLEFIELD 1942 OR BATTLEFIELD VEITNAM?

LADYDIXIE
on 9/6/04 2:43 am - BRIDGEPORT, AL
I have been playing them since they both came out. I am in a gaming clan called [USEF]. Never heard of us or the game well check us out on Gamespy.com. We mainly play Desert Combat. It really helps with the stress thing. You can be really mad about whatever you want and go take it out on others and you dont even have to leave home to do it. I must tell ya, I am one mean, and bad pistol packing, combat boot wearing momma!!! LOL See ya on the battlefield!!! LOL Jackie
Mike M.
on 9/17/04 11:41 am - East Lyme, CT
Jackie, are u kiddin? Back a few years ago, I was not a gamer, always saying "nope, not in to games too much." Played the Close Combat series every once and a while, but I was always waiting on a decent WW2 first person shooter (FPS) Then Return To Castle Wolfenstein arrived! That was THE game....... Then Medal Of Honor: Allied Assault, Then the BF1942 Demo (Wake Island) came out, I could not stop playing that demo, and looked forward to the actual release. Needless to say, and you know what I'm saying, this game rocks!!!! Even the co-op mode is great. The online multiplayer games are great. I play almost every night usually 2:30 am to about 4:30 am (EST) My user name is {PSUP} Lt Dann what's yours? My very favorite type of game is CTF, with the exception being Medina Ridge, which is different type of game. Favorite maps BF1942/DC include El Alamein, Medina Ridge, Guadalcanal, 73 Easting, Bocage, Midway, Urbans Edge(?), . Of course I have least favorites as well, they are: Berlin, Stalingrad, to name a few..... well have to go for now, look forward to a reply, so I can possibly "frag" you in a game! MikeMc
LADYDIXIE
on 9/20/04 2:17 am - BRIDGEPORT, AL
Well, all I gotts to say is....."Bring on!!!". LOL Look for me under the name of [USEF]-LADYDUCK. Duck you wonder???? I like flying. LOL I love El Alamein and Bocage myself. We have our own server as well. We only have 2 females in our clan and I am the most active. I have no mercy on anyone. My thought is "if you happen to get in the way of my bullet/bomb then well...its your fault!!!" LOL I myself like coalition. CTF is like another game I used to play, Codename Outbreak. Now there is where I cut my "gaming teeth". I like CTF also but not as much as coalition. We also have modded maps on our server where one of our guys went in and added a little to a few of the maps. It's great you ought to check us out. I'm usually on at night and the early morning hours..that is my "mommy time". LOL It's sad..I spend my mommy time killin folks on the internet and other moms spend a nice quiet relaxing time reading or watching tv!!! I don't know what I'll do when I have my surgery...dont think they will let me have the computer in my room. LOL Anyways, take care and hope to kill you soon. By the way I use Gamespy. Jackie
LADYDIXIE
on 6/25/05 5:53 pm - BRIDGEPORT, AL
Well to update ya a little bit I now am playing Battlefield 2. And loving it. I am in charge of scrims now..settin em up..lol. Well gotta go see ya on the virtual Battlefield!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
WoW players
navywife1107 · 0 replies · 555 views
Wow
nkara · 0 replies · 529 views
To The Games.com
Reen · 0 replies · 580 views