Yahoo Games

Elisa *
on 11/28/05 3:03 pm - I.V., CA
Hello, new to the computer games message board. Anybody here play on yahoo? I like to play canasta and literati. Those are my two favorite games and I am a very good player. If any OHers want to play or challenge me at either of these games let me know your ID
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/06 7:13 am - Baldwinsville, NY
I play canasta, gin, doms, pool. I like alot of the games. Im also in a league called, Ginisforfun. The address is http://www.myleague.com/ginisforfun. Check us out. They also have leagues that only play certain games. My yahoo id is mrsmolly06. If you'd like to play, let me know. Molly
Elisa *
on 11/29/06 1:25 am - I.V., CA
Can you believe that I just read your message today? I promise I wasn't ignoring you. For some reason I'm not getting emails notifying replies to my post? Oh I love gin too!! I don't know about the leagues though. How do I get into one and what are the benefits in being one? I really don't get them but I do wish I was in one. I just mostly play to raise my rating that's all. Have you tried the games at pogo.com? Love that site too, even though it's not free but I just love playing there. Thanks for your reply. I'm going to add you ok? Elisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
WoW players
navywife1107 · 0 replies · 555 views
Wow
nkara · 0 replies · 529 views
To The Games.com
Reen · 0 replies · 580 views