Looking 4 A Friend That wont Judge Me By Size!

The_Sarge
on 4/5/11 6:45 am
I am a Skinny Fellow with 16+ years Served in the US Army . I was Discharged in 2009 (100% Honorably) I was medicaly dischargedfrom the Army  due to injuries to my neck and back . I have always been Skinny and had issues gaining weight i would like to have someone to talk to and work with so we can help each other .

I do not judge so I do expect to be judged read my profile before you jump  on the bashing wagen ! if you still wish to be friends so be it and lets talk and see what develops . I am looking for a friend Not a marrage ! I have a Lovely wife and two kids so that is not my objective . just a friend !

Best Regards

Sarge
A Supper Hyper Drive Metabolism.Yes I have had my thyroid checked! as well as everything else that would deal with my metabolism!  I am what is called a “Zebra? / Pink Elephant, or an  unexplainable person as to the medical profession . Healthy yes, medical issues yes, explainable … a big NO !

I generally eat mass amounts of carbohydrates, high proteins, fats, you name it I eat it and I eat it ten times a day . My main food feast starts around 18:00 / 6pm and may end as late as 3 in the morning . I consume 6-8 family sizes boxes  of cereal (rice crispy, cheerios, cork flakes, crisp x, ect.) in a month. 3-4 (18 oz) jars of crunchy peanut butter, tuna fish, chips, pastas, meats, nuts, apples, other fruits, chocolate, cookies, candy, snack cakes, yogurts, and the list go’s on and on .

When I add the body building / mass gainers to my diet my metabolism goes into Supper Hyper Drive and I literally have to eat all the time. My body craves it to the point I consumed 3 … 3 lb buckets + Whole Milk in one month plus regular food ten times a day  while being checked out by a Doc I was at a weight of 145 lb while working out .

And might I add starving too boot I felt miserable when the study was over 9 months later I dropped to 125 in 15 days and that is where I stayed for 6 months until it slowly come back up over a year later to 130 . My average weight is 120 - 135 lb year round . You know you and others have a real issue when there is only one site to address weight gain issues / not over weight ( No I am not picken on folks ) Skinny folks have just as much trouble … I / we just don’t have any support to turn too … when we are healthy and want to gain weight . And there are NO Doctors that specialize in the field with it either .

Sarge  

Chantel McGleno
on 4/8/11 10:40 am - MN
Hi I would love to be a penpal. Please email me at [email protected] and we can talk some more! :D
"Love is stronger than any addiction baby; hell it is one."~Tyler Perry Madea
Fatmommyof4
on 4/11/11 3:22 pm - CA
RNY on 09/19/11 with
Hi Sarge,

Sorry to hear about your weight issues. I am not a judgemental person, and would be happy to be a pen pal. You can message me here, or my email is [email protected].

Nice to meet you,

Jaime

Most Active