Looking for a friend and/or penpal

girlieinsd
on 4/16/11 3:25 pm - CA
Well obviously would like to actually meet someone if you are in the San Diego, CA area otherwise I would accept a penpal from anywhere, it doesn't matter. Would love to find someone who has or is going to have roux-en-y (that is what I am having in July). It would be a plus if you are/were on the larger size (450+ starting point) but it isn't a necessity.

As far as me I am 33 (34 in a few weeks). I really want someone who can help me on this journey and I can help them. I know I can't do it alone. Let me know if you are interested with an email to [email protected].

Look forward to hearing from you.
SURGERY / 1st DAY OF MY NEW LIFE = JUNE 14, 2011

Lost since surgery - 177 pounds
Total loss - 254 pounds

I am worth this!
Dandelion
on 4/23/11 3:33 am
Hey! So I don't meet any of your requirements but I thought I'd reply anyway because I'd like to talk to someone whose had the same surgery. I  live in colorado and my starting weight was 234 but I just had my roux en y three weeks ago. Anyway, if you're still interested shoot me a message.
girlieinsd
on 5/2/11 2:44 pm - CA
Would love to keep in contact with you. Why don't we email each other if that works for you. My email is [email protected].

Total loss - 254 pounds

I am worth this!
konfussed75
on 5/2/11 9:50 am - IN
Hi my name is Chris and I am having RNY May 31st. I would love to talk to you about what I am going through. And who could not use the support.
girlieinsd
on 5/2/11 2:45 pm - CA
Sounds good to me. Are you nervous about your upcoming surgery? I am nervous and excited! Anyhow let's email each other if you don't mind. My email is [email protected].

Take care.

Total loss - 254 pounds

I am worth this!
konfussed75
on 5/3/11 1:11 am - IN
I tried to send an e-mail but it got bounced back. So I will give you my e-mail address it is [email protected] . Please feel free to message me anytime and you can ask anything you need to and if I don't know the answer I know several people that have had the surgery.
Most Active