penpal

shotseyrudi
on 5/1/12 9:11 pm - United Kingdom
I am in Northern Ireland, 61 years old, have had a Gastric Sleeve 2 and 1/2 years ago.
Would love a pen pal from anywhere.

Joanie Reid
joanie r.

cherryj
on 5/2/12 9:42 pm - CEDAR HILL, TX
RNY on 06/07/07 with
I would like to be your penpal. If interested, please contact me. I'll be 61 in July and had a gastric bypass 5 years ago. My name is Cherry and I hope to hear from you.
shotseyrudi
on 5/3/12 1:49 am - United Kingdom
Happy to know you.  I started  at 229 lbs in Sept 2009.  Today I am 168lbs.  I gained 20 lbs back after 6 months post op.  Now, I am slowly losing at a rate of 1 lb a month. 
I walk my 2 dogs 1 hour every day.  I think that has made a difference on my weight and mental health. 
I'd like to be 125, ideally.  I doubt that I'll get there.
What 's your storey and life like?

Love, Joanie
joanie r.

cherryj
on 5/3/12 2:23 am - CEDAR HILL, TX
RNY on 06/07/07 with
Hi Joanie,
My gastric bypass was not as successful as I'd hoped it would be. I reached a plateau and just stopped losing weight. This lasted for over a year, then I slowly started gaining weight back. It's not much, but it's enough to scare me into going back to my surgeon for help. I have an appointment with him next week, and we will explore other options for weight loss. I MUST do something to lose this weight or it will kill me
I have no pets. Had 2 cats but both had to be put to sleep due to health issues.

I have a married daughter who lives 250 miles from me and I don't get to see her too often. Neither of us has much money for travel. I'm on disability and the check is not very much. I have a domestic partner who works 4 days a week. We have been together 9 years.

I go to church and love the Lord. Do you attend church? My church in an interdenominational one. We welcome all people.

What's your life  like? .

Take care.
Cherry
Most Active