Texas Lap Band.

Tiffany P.
on 6/4/12 2:35 am - Sherman, TX
I had my lapband for almost 4 years now, I have lost 100. Looking for a few people to be able to talk to about getting back on track and stuff like that, If you would like to be penpal please let me know. I think I am a cool person. LOL 
(deactivated member)
on 7/7/12 11:19 pm
I am 1 month out from lap band surgery and am also looking for a penpal.
I am 46 and married.

I'd love to be pen pals.
Tiffany P.
on 7/9/12 12:32 am - Sherman, TX

I would love that as well. How are you doing? My name is Tiffany I live in Sherman. I just turned 31 last week and I married as well in Nov it will be 5 years, I'm a mom of 3, Hunter is 11 Tenley is 7 and Grayson is 5 months, Hunter and Tenley are my step-kids but they are 100% mine. They are with us about 99.9% of the time. I work at a Dental office in the front office.

I have lost 100 with my band over about 3 years period, I love my band and I have had no problems with it at all, about a month ago I had some liquid taken out due to, I was not able to keep anything down. I'm very sensitive when it comes to my band. the heat makes my band tighter and when I'm on my period or very stressed my band gets tighter, SO with the Texas summer and a new born my band was not liking to me much, SO I had some taken out but I have not been to nice to myself and I have gained about 10 pounds and I'm really upset at myself I hate that food still has such a hold on me like that, and that I think I can handle it but when it comes down to it, I can't, makes me very mad, Sorry kind of went off there, LIL. Hope to hear back from you soon,.

Thanks
Tiffany

Most Active