Looking for a PRE-OP penpal in or around Connecticut!!

ladiieBee
on 1/30/13 12:38 pm, edited 1/31/13 6:24 am - Stratford, CT
VSG on 06/03/14

My name is Bernice!! Im 21 years old and im a full time college student pursuing a career in Social work! Im still in the preop stages, and ive done everything so far except the psych eval, pulmonary function test, letter of med necessity, and the ins required 6 months of nut visits, in feb i will be on month 2!! I will be getting the sleeve and im hoping for a surg date of at least end of june beginning of july so i can have recovered enough to go back to school

if any one one or everyone is interested please reply or private message me!! I have no support system currently and I really need you guys, ill go more into detail when I get some penpals!!

peace and love!!

~LadiieBee~ 

(deactivated member)
on 3/28/13 8:29 am - MA

Hi Bernice, 

I am Rachel. I just graduated from college with a BA in Sociology. I am planning on going back for my MSW (masters in social work) I am having the sleeve in May. Also i am from boston. My sister goes to college in CT> We have a lot in common!

I think we could help each other out and it would be cool to chat with someone who not only has similar interests but also is going through the same surgery!

-Rachel

Most Active