Oklahoma Nurse looking for friends

Christy C.
on 2/13/13 2:56 am - Oklahoma City, OK

Hello! I am in the very beginning stages of this journey, I am currently waiting for the referral to the bariatric surgeon to go through Tricare. Would love to have someone to talk to and share things with as I change my life!

A little info about moi....

I'm 37, married. I have two boys aged 18 and 10 1/2. I live in Oklahoma City, OK and work as a Hospice LPN. I am currently back in school part time to obtain my RN.

I LOVE football (college and NFL) and basketball. I'm a fan of the Oklahoma Sooners, Oklahoma City Thunder, New York Giants and Detroit Pistons.

Send me a message...I need to someone to jabber too! :)

HW 280  SW 258     GW 165

gouldianmom
on 4/13/13 6:02 am - Boerne, TX

Hi Cristy!  I am also a nurse and am using TriCare for my surgery.  I live in San Antonio.  I am hoping to get my surgery date

sometime in the next 4 weeks.  I was going to have my surgery at Fort Sam Houston, and was well into the process, but the

surgeons were deployed, and now they only have two.   So I decided to go to a private practice.  I have now started that process.

The base required a 5% weight loss to be considered.   I dropped from 246 to 233 using weigh****chers.  I believe I will stay on it

until I start my 2 week pre-op diet.

How are you doing in the process?

Diane G. in San Antonio

Most Active