Need a buddy. Sleeve in August.

faithbiblemlw
on 5/17/13 11:44 pm - CO

Im Michelle from Colorado. I am having a Sleeve in August. I weigh over 400lbs. I am 45 years old. I love animals. Especially cats. I am a homemaker. Its so painful to walk that I am in a wheelchair. I used to be in the Air Force and was very athletic. Got injured in the military and started gaining weight. Want to get my life back. Hubby is afraid I will die before he retires in 3 years. Anyways, I want a buddy to go thru this journey with. Now that the surgery is set, I have been going thru all kinds of emotions. Did that happen to you?

shineysaphire
on 5/27/13 7:41 pm
I don't have a date yet im still going thru the 6 month diet thing... which i am failing miserably to say the least... but im planning on getting the sleeve also, hopefully by October... if you want someone to talk to i will be glad to listen n just shoot me a msg
MysonMysoldierMyHer
o

on 8/23/13 3:24 am - CO
VSG on 09/17/13

Hi Michelle, I too am from Colorado. I live in Falcon and my VSG is scheduled for 9-17-13. I was prior service (Army) and have been married almost 23 years to a retired US Army soldier.  I have 3 sons, 20 (in the Army) 16 (Jr in HS) and 10 (5th grade). I work for Ft Carson in their hospital as a Respiratory Care Practitioner. I look forward to sharing this journey and to be able to bounce ideas off of and give encouragement. I look forward to sitting with you on the "loser's bench".

Most Active