Hey I would like some friends!!!!

nextel
on 2/3/04 11:22 pm - NC
Would love to chat or mail, email with anyone... It is great to chat with people who are going through the same things.... Holler.................
wildbrat
on 2/5/04 10:10 pm - sedalia, KY
Ann Hello I just found this site for penpals I would love to be penpals with you email me any time Take Care Huggs Beth
Cecilia H.
on 2/9/04 3:28 am - Auburn, WA
Hey Ann! I read your profile, every word and I just had to reply. I had my surgery on Dec 1 and after a rough start I'm doing pretty good. I was also 3x-4x when I started at 322#. After reading your alphabet I was almost in tears. You are so right about everything. Now at 2mo and one week I'm not really sure how much weight I've lost because my scale is not very dependable but I know it must be significant because my clothes are hanging on me. Weird feeling! And my shoes are very loose. I'm getting skinny feet I constantly worry that I will be the only one that this surgery will not work for. My daughter had the surgery two weeks before me and has already lost 65#. Of course she's a lot younger (Young enough to be my daughter, 32) I'm 51. Do you measure your food? My daughter does, 1/2 cup for each meal. I don't and I eat about 1 cup. I wonder if my pouch is too large? I'm going to ask my doctor when I go in for my three months. I haven't had any trouble since the six week mark. I can eat anything and everything except for high sugar stuff. That is so bad Anyway, congratulations and thank you for your alphabetical anthem. Cecilia
Most Active