New here.. would love a Pen Pal!!

Amy T.
on 2/4/04 3:57 pm - DeWitt, IL
Hey there... I'm Amy and I'm 35 yrs old and live in Illinois. I am just in the beginning stages of this long process.... going through the paperwork and the preliminary tests. I'd love to have a "support person" to travel this journey with me! Hope to hear from someone! Love, Amy
KittyKatt
on 2/4/04 11:24 pm - San Diego, CA
Hi Amy! My name is Jeannie and I am 28 years young and currently reside in Virginia. My husband and I are being transferred to Illinois in September. I had my wls surgery on November 24th, 2003. I started out at 244 and now I am 198. I am only 5'2. I know how you feel about the looooonnnnggg drawn out process, but I am glad that my surgeon cared enought to have everything done before I had the surgery. I had no complications and I am doing pretty good. I just started going to Curves this week to workout and it feels great! Let me tell you, when I go to the grocery store, I am just amazed at how my food selecion choices have changed and how much healthier they are. What have you gotten done so far in you wls journey? Hope to talk to you soon! Jeannie Lap RNY 11/24/03 244/198/125?
sherri E.
on 2/22/04 8:35 pm - rochester, pa
HI Amy!!! Best of luck on your weight loss journey!!!! I am post op as of Sept. 17th, 2003....down 122 lbs, thus far...have hit a plateau... I am from Pennsylvania...if you would like to, please check out my profile! Looking forward to hearing from you...sherri
Most Active